The most powerful handheld UV device on the market!
The Aurora36 is a fully patented UV sanitizing device that is manufactured and assembled in the Midwest. It is the most powerful, portable UV-C sanitizing device on the market. It is designed to deactivate viruses, bacteria, and fungi in the quickest and most effective way possible. The lightweight design (13 lbs) and length (45″) makes it easy to operate for any employee. The UV-C Bulbs are 36″ long. UV-C LIGHT WAVES AS STERILIZATION METHOD study completed and is available upon request.
Contact us by Phone or Email to learn more and set up your demo!
– email@example.com or 616-422-7233
What is UV-C Technology?
UV-C Technology, or ultraviolet light disinfectant, is an efficient and effective way to eliminate bacteria and viruses. The “C” in UV-C defines the shortest wavelength and frequency of ultraviolet light – which is most harmful for organisms. That is why it is great at killing germs! However, it is also why personal protection equipment is essential for anyone working with UV-C.
– Deactivates most common viruses and bacteria with about 1 second of exposure
– Delivers > 10,000 µW/cm² at 8″
– Chemical free and environmentally friendly
– Proven effective against Listeria, Salmonella, E. Coli, Coronavirus, Norovirus, and many more!
– Aurora36 Handheld Unit
– Hard Storage Case with Foam
– Power Supply Box
– Face Shield
– UV Resistant Safety Glasses